NBA is one of the more popular sports, and its popularity is increasing day by day. This is apparent if you just take a look at the number of games offered in 2017.
Over 2015-16, 88 games were aired, and during this season viewers will have access to 188 matches, more than twice as before.
There are already a few ways you can get NBA here in Australia, but they are extremely expensive, especially if you go for a Foxtel subscription to watch ESPN on.
There are also blackouts in many countries, including Australia so we will not have access to all 188 games. And this is a real shame because of the increasing Australian players in the NBA.
But not to worry, there are some alternatives that will allow you to watch live NBA without any restrictions.
Blackouts, what are they and how to avoid them?
A Blackout, as you may know, is when a TV program is not aired to a certain media market. They happen all over the world, but there are a few countries which don’t have any at all, like Mexico or US.
What you need to do is simply access NBA from one of these countries.
Where can I watch live NBA?
There are a few channels that are best suited for our requirements.
• Watch ESPN
• Sling TV
• BT Sport
A lot of these and other channels are only available in the US or UK as these are the regions that have the most demand.
How to watch NBA in Australia?
This is fairly easy; either get a VPN or a Proxy service.
Using either of these will allow you to change your devices IP address. Every device that can be used to browse the internet has an IP address, and websites use it to block out certain users that try to access content from other areas.
But by using you a VPN service, you can get around this restriction. If you just connect to a VPN server located in the US, UK or any other country whose channel you want to watch NBA on, there will be no problems.
One of the best VPNs for this is ExpressVPN.
• With its 30-day money back guarantee, you can rest easy and use it to your heart’s content
• Unlimited bandwidth and great speed allow you to NBA stream online with ease.
• No logging policy, whatever do is not shared with anyone
• Huge network with servers in more than 94 countries and 145+ locations.
Unlocator is a smart DNS proxy. It works kind of the same way as a VPN service in the sense that it allows you to change your IP address, but without any extra services like data protection.
• Support for 218 total channels, also including all the channels mentioned here.
• No speed reduction as none of your data is rerouted.
• No software installation needed.
• And best of all, available at almost half the price as most VPN service providers out there.